Are you looking for a Client Relationship Manager – Legal role in Auckland?
- Exciting global company with a startup feel
- Superb team culture and career progression opportunities
- Competitive base with commission component
This global leader is going from strength to strength, they have really set themselves apart from the crowd, and are always continuously learning and growing. Now venturing into New Zealand, this is a very exciting time to join and be a part of the journey! Working within the SaaS industry, my client is committed to innovation to ensure they are ahead of the curve in providing the best possible service for their clients.
Providing their people with excellent training, equipment, and support, you know you will be given the best tools to succeed.
Working within the Client Success team, you will be the centre point of support for existing clients, supporting clients with account management, training, product and feature demonstration.
Building trusted relationships, you will have the opportunity to impart the industry knowledge you have gained while providing a 5* service to clients.
You can expect responsibilities such as;
- Confidently demonstrating new features, products, and add-ons
- Building relationships with active listening and facilitating effective solutions both via Zoom and in person
- Working with key stakeholders to identify features that could be further utilised
- Liaising with internal departments such as the development and marketing teams to discuss areas highlighted for improvement
- Achieving individual and team goals
Perhaps you are a Lawyer, Legal Executive or are a Para-Legal looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity that will still utilise your valuable knowledge?
Legal knowledge is key here, as you will need to have an understanding of the industry to assist your clients. Personally, you will be an excellent communicator, bringing a passion for relationship building, empathy, and a solutions-oriented mindset with you.
Like the sound of this? Apply NOW with your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org #31234