Are you looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist position in Auckland?
- Move your digital career to the next level, work for this industry leader
- Manage the eCommerce component, design creative assets
- Exciting business involved with designer products, Grafton location
A stand out Digital Marketing Specialist opportunity has arisen to work in this collaborative business who have a national reach but an international reputation.
Working closely within a small Marketing team and reporting through to the Managing Director, you will be the Digital expert providing marketing support for the business ensuring it executes innovative and effective marketing strategies.
This exciting and rewarding opportunity is all about:
- Formulating and implementing the digital marketing strategy
- Managing the eCommerce component of the website
- Designing creative assets
- Optimising Google Ad campaigns, SEO, providing analytic reports
- Utilising HubSpot, enhancing one to one marketing
- Digital communication through e-marketing material
- Growing the social platform audiences
You will play a pivotal part in enhancing digital communications while ensuring all branded material is in line with guidelines and marketing objectives. The variety of this valuable role will mean that every day will be incredibly interesting, allowing you to be exposed to some seriously exciting marketing projects offering a strong digital focus.
My client continues to lead and evolve to meet increasing design requirements. Their culture is one of the best and they have many people who have lengthy tenures – this speaks volumes in today’s commercial and competitive world.
The ideal candidate will offer a Marketing tertiary qualification and solid experience in a marketing role with a strong digital focus. Knowledge and experience with HubSpot is required along with the Adobe Creative Suite. Exposure to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be an advantage.
If you are ready to join this amazing business and be part of their successful design journey, then please register your interest by sending your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com