Are you looking for a Digital Marketing Manager role in Auckland?
- NZ owned company, global leader in the automated construction technology industry
- St Johns, 12-14 month maternity cover contract
- Some experience in Digital Marketing, content creation & social media management
Innovative, progressive, global leaders, intriguing product lines – what more could a forward thinking Digital Executive wish for. In your career its often the opportunity to work for visionary smart teams of people that will elevate you to do your best work yet.
The company has developed and continued to grow their reputation as the global innovator in building design, software programming, detailing, engineering, manufacturing and delivery. This NZ owned business has local teams on the ground in the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Working in partnership with the incredibly supportive Marketing Manager this role really does have it all.
This opportunity is designed for the right forward thinking and hands-on Digital Marketing visionary to manage campaigns across the digital channels. The focus is to grow the brand and sales opportunities through content marketing and lead nurturing activities. Working with and understanding marketing automation platforms and related digital technologies is essential as is strong writing skills, a passion for storytelling and the ability to talk to a technical audience.
The responsibilities will include:
- Managing social media management, maximise engagement & build community
- Working collaboratively to develop strategically based marketing solutions
- Being a point of contact for stakeholders/customers
- Assisting with creating content, planning & executing production
- Coordinating campaigns, advertising and marketing activities
- Developing digital & social media processes, on time & in budget
- Implementing marketing communications for global trade collateral
- Website management, ensure company documentation is relevant & on point
- Work strategically with internal teams
- Understanding the full marketing mix & metrics used
As you will know the key to providing the highest level of Digital Marketing to a group of key clients is being adaptable, realistic, fast moving, confident and an excellent communicator. People will rely on you to provide ideas and solutions while working to deadlines and keeping up with the constantly evolving marketing landscape. You need to have excellent attention to detail, take pride in your work and have a passion for really understanding the business you work in, this industry sector is dynamic, growing globally so you really need to be able to lead confidently and knowledgeably. It’s essential you can communicate your marketing message clearly and inspirationally so that both internal and external parties will be right there with you and understand your vision.
If you have been waiting for just the right next step in your career don’t delay as this opportunity will be popular. You need to be self-motivated, tenacious and knowledgeable and thrive on continually learning
Please apply with your resume via email to Jo@recruitmentstudio.co.nz Ref:3822