Are you looking for a Digital Project Manager role in Auckland CBD?
- Exciting new entrant to the infant health & wellness sector
- NZ Head office and launching throughout USA
- 6-month contract start with potential, 20 – 30 hours
Good Feeding is about to hit the infant health and wellness market by storm. Established to empower the world to choose healthy, believing every child, every day, everywhere deserves optimal nutrition.
Providing the latest resources, science-backed information and trusted guidance through its online Resource Centre and simple step-by-step feeding program supported by its Go Well food brand that is supplied direct to consumer. Go Well utilises breakthrough cooking technology to lock in the flavour, taste and most importantly nutrients for baby.
NZ based and launching throughout the United States, Good Feeding is committed to creating a sustainable business to help raise a healthier global population, fighting the good fight against childhood obesity.
This is a roll-your-sleeves-up position that has no room for ego but plenty of scope to deliver creative assets that provide enduring value.
- Be the lead HubSpot & Shopify user and champion for the business
- Apply intuitive creative oversight to brand development, content creation, positioning and digital solutions, which focus on delivering value at every touch point
- Be across the data and content results and insights
- Manage all elements of campaign execution; briefing relevant suppliers, arranging WIPs
- Be laser-focused on the details, demonstrating accountability and integrity
- Apply agile marketing processes, identify areas for improvement and be prepared to propose and implement efficiencies as part of a team.
- Bring professionalism, positivity and authenticity
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager with a solid grounding in digital marketing who has worked on the platform HubSpot. Ideally someone who is looking for the variety and autonomy of running the digital marketing with space for creative input and the ability to manage delivery.
Ideally you will come from an agency background or maybe you have worked in a busy marketing team with an internal studio. Whatever digital marketing experience you bring to the table the key here is to be a doer and always open to finding solutions – this is absolutely pivotal to your success.
Reporting through to a knowledgeable and incredibly supportive Manager your eyes will be opened to an inspirational business. This is a unique and exciting flexible opportunity to join a business doing amazing things.
If you offer the relevant proven experience, attitude and are looking for that flexibility piece, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com #3752