Are you looking for a Health and Safety Advisor Part-Time role in Auckland?
- Pivotal role in NZ success story manufacturing business
- Part time hours for 6 months, flexibility and work life balance
- Airport location – proudly kiwi owned – prominent business
This very well-known and respected brand has grown from strength to strength. Not often will you come across a NZ owned and globally recognized brand that has had such a profound impact on one single industry sector in our great country. To succeed and stand tall within the FMCG sector, the company continually has to evolve and be dynamic. The company owners are extremely proud of this innovative business with a strong history of market-leading brands and a values-based culture.
Reporting through to the Group HR Director you will be providing Health and Safety advice, guidance, support and coaching to all staff with a primary focus on their manufacturing business. Engaging with all staff nationally you will ensure health and safety remains a key focus across the business while supporting the Health & Safety strategy alongside ensuring they comply with relevant legislative and local requirements.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting the HR Group Director in the delivery of the safety strategy
- Prepare and lead any internal and external audits or investigations
- Provide leadership in Health & Safety by driving a positive safety culture
- Advise, guide, support and coach staff to investigate, report, record and take action
- Ensure compliance with operational legislation
- Implement and monitor H&S processes and systems, completing audits
- Oversee and follow up on all incidents, accident and risk/hazard reporting
- Ensure all workers receive the appropriate safety induction and training
- Plan, develop and deliver health and safety training
- Work with ACC and managers to ensure effective rehabilitation for injuries
- Produce and issue the monthly safety report
To be successful in this pivotal role you will offer a comprehensive understanding of Health & Safety legal and local legislation, a relevant Tertiary and Health and Safety qualification but most importantly you will offer a genuine passion and commitment for successful Health and Safety. Experience of at least three years within a Health and Safety manufacturing role would ensure you can hit the ground running.
Looking for that change into a role that can offer you that work-life balance we all desire? This business has big plans over the next few years – this will be an amazing time to join!
Interested? Then I would love to hear from you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. #3518
Tagged as: health & safety advisor, recruitment agency, recruitment agency auckland, recruitment studio