Are you looking for an Inventory Controller role in Auckland?
- Superb team culture, warehouse experience required
- FMCG industry, competitive salary + great perks!
- Airport location with parking, vineyard setting
World famous as well as proudly NZ owned and operated, adding this successful company to your resume will be a great decision. This FMCG industry takes pride in its product, brand, people, and service delivery. The supply chain management and warehouse operations are such a critical part of ensuring the supply of their quality products to NZ and the world. The Inventory Controller role is such an important coordinator between teams, if this is your area of expertise please read on and apply today to find out more.
The Inventory team is a key group within the warehouse environment, this role will manage a team of three hard working and committed coordinators. Being involved with all aspects of finished goods inventory control. As the inventory subject matter expert you will provide support and advice to the wider business. A strong understanding of warehouse operations and control mechanisms is needed – your day will be varied and interesting.
- Carry out regular cycle counts and investigate any discrepancies that arise
- Manage warehouse storage capacity planning
- Team leadership & management
- Ensure compliance & reporting is accurate with reporting provided to stakeholders
- Health & Safety management & quality & compliance coordination
- Co-ordinate prompt resolution, communication & administration of inventory variance inquiries and investigations
- Assist with capacity planning and the coordination of stock transfers between locations to ensure stock is in the correct places ahead of time
- Direct the placement of fresh product from the bottling line according to the warehouse storage capacity plan
- Ensure the procedures supporting the standard operating procedures are documented & robust
We are looking for someone who can build relationships easily with both internal teams and customers and has a continuous improvement mindset. A friendly, curious, genuine, level-headed, and hardworking attitude is important as the FMCG warehouse environment is fast paced and needs a calm and focussed personality to put those around you at ease. You will understand the importance of managing inventory accurately all the while maintaining ongoing improvement of inventory, warehousing, processes, and procedures.
If you offer the relevant proven experience and you are looking to be rewarded for your amazing ability and work ethic, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org