Are you looking for an Inventory Coordinator role in Auckland?
- Airport location with parking, amazing environment
- Superb team culture, supportive and knowledgeable Manager
- 12 month contract, fun industry, circa $55k + great perks!
If you are looking for a busy Inventory Coordinator role like no other, then look no further – this has everything:
- Generalist and interesting Inventory role offering scope, responsibility and variety
- An exciting and growing business and industry, you will enjoy the perks!
- An excellent team environment with a Manager that knows her stuff
This role will see you involved with:
- Regular cycle counts, investigating any discrepancies
- Assisting with coordination of stock-takes and stock variations
- Co-ordinating, communicating and administrating variance inquiries
- Assist with capacity planning and stock transfers between locations
- Direct the placement of product to the warehouse storage capacity plan
- Process paperwork of inbound finished goods is performed according to process
- Ensure the procedures supporting processing of returned goods are robust
The Business & Team:
Working in the Operations team of this household and successful NZ brand you will understand how to provide excellent delivery of your work. Being involved with all things inventory related – you will not find a dull moment in your day.
The successful candidate will bring a toolbox qualities with exposure to inventory and stock related administration support. You will understand the power of managing, communicating and all inventory requirements all the while maintaining ongoing improvement of processes and procedures.
If you offer the relevant proven experience and you are looking to be rewarded for your amazing ability and work ethic, then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org