Are you looking for a Lead Project Manager role in Auckland CBD?
Lead Product Manager – Contract
- Exciting new entrant to the infant health & wellness sector
- NZ Head office and launching throughout USA
- 6-month contract start with potential, use your expert skills to contribute
The start we all deserve …
Good Feeding is about to hit the infant health and wellness market by storm. Established to empower the world to choose healthy, believing every child, every day, everywhere deserves optimal nutrition.
Providing the latest resources, science-backed information and trusted guidance through its online Resource Centre and simple step-by-step feeding program supported by its Go Well food brand that is supplied direct to consumer. Go Well utilises breakthrough cooking technology to lock in the flavour, taste and most importantly nutrients for baby.
NZ based and launching throughout the United States, Good Feeding is committed to creating a sustainable business to help raise a healthier global population, fighting the good fight against childhood obesity.
Take the lead with the Good Feeding product portfolio and develop strategies for all channels to activate on the product vision.
This will be a key senior role in the product launch process and will work to develop competitive pricing strategies. This person will have an intense focus on the customer journey and experience, a deep focus on data and influence on product decisions and opportunities. They will also focus on their partner ecosystem including their B2P (Business to Pediatrician) objectives and activity.
- Managing product life cycles including all elements of revenue and profit growth, planning, execution, and reporting.
- Work across functions to ensure opportunities are identified and addressed
- Identify and drive cost reduction opportunities to ensure achievement of overall profit goals.
- Manage pricing on a day-to-day basis to maximise profitability considering competitive and cost environment.
- Report out regularly on product performance and outlook to senior leadership team.
- New Product Development: Assess gaps and opportunities and develop product and technology road maps in response.
- Drive new product development to ensure achievement of overall revenue and profit goals and keep the products relevant over time.
You will be responsible for productising the Good Feeding Guide and subscription model, direct to consumer food proposition from current state to commercial launch.
To be successful in this stand out opportunity you will need experience in digital, strategic planning, product life cycle development, product road maps and pricing/market analysis. You will need to be a futurist, always looking for future trends and opportunities and understand how to move swiftly to capitalise on them.
To do this you’ll need to engage with key stakeholders in the business to:
- Understand the desired outcome from the product design manager and the B2P channel
- Marketer across customer experience, understand customer insights
- Understand the brand and values of the business
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of food production
- Understand the logistics and fulfilment options to deliver the ideal customer experience
If you have the relevant proven experience and would like to work with some incredibly innovative and caring Entrepreneurs that are disrupting and shaking up the baby food industry internationally, then please APPLY with your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com