Are you looking for a Legal Secretary role in Auckland?
- Central Auckland office, progressive & highly regarded business
- An excellent opportunity for your career
- Join a team who take great pride in all they do
This incredibly well regarded and respected company has a proud 130-year history in New Zealand. They continue to lead and inspire clients in making the best possible business decisions by listening and understanding everyone’s unique requirements. This opportunity really will stand out to you if you want to continue to learn and enjoy supporting an experienced team with projects and secretarial support.
This float secretarial role involves a wide variety of special projects for a number of different specialist teams. Plenty of support will be provided alongside the opportunity to continue adding to your skill set. What is important is that you have strong secretarial experience, ideally with some experience moving between teams and building relationships. You will work alongside a large team of experienced and friendly colleagues so there is always someone to turn to for support and to learn their company processes.
The role has varied administrative responsibilities including:
- Workflow management ensuring consistency and timeliness
- Overseeing support services ensuring effective delivery of processes
- Diary Management for your team
- Learning the internal processes, a high attention to detail is crucial
- Client Relationship Management, get to know clients & teams company wide
- Systems Management and documentation coordination
- Providing administration & coordination support to the wider team, variety guaranteed
We are keen to hear from you if you are a natural organiser, are self motivated and are ready for that next step where you are part of a supportive team and continue to learn from those around you. It is essential that you are self-motivated, show initiative, have outstanding organisational and communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment alongside high achieving teams. Being thoughtful and mindful of those around you is essential, as you will know there can be busy times where you need to be resilient and positive in your work style.
If your experience and personality match with what you’ve read in this ad, please apply with your CV to email@example.com