Are you looking for an Operations Coordinator role in Hamilton?
- Career defining opportunity; learn, grow and develop
- Amazing global business with excellent training and support
- Te Rapa location, circa $55-60k – experience dependent
This growing global company prides itself on their superior international reputation and its customers know they are experts in their field. A world leading provider of their services – this company is seriously at the top of their game with new exciting projects in the pipeline and are therefore expanding their team. Working with a great bunch of people, my client is in need of a professional with a great attitude to join their hard working and collaborative operations team. The team will be incredibly grateful to have you on board utilising your skills and assisting with all thing’s administration, coordination, and customer service. As part of their excellent working environment, they are very much into sharing of knowledge, so you will learn a lot during the journey.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be involved with a true mixture of delegated tasks, there will be variety throughout your busy day. All systems are in place and are robust, this role will suit someone who enjoys being hands on and helpful with a wide variety of tasks.
You can expect responsibilities such as;
- Maintaining the online reporting system for customers
- Support, assist and train internal stakeholders on the online platforms required
- Troubleshooting issues on the online platforms utilised
- Working closely with the team on reporting, monitoring any unusual patterns or trends
- Liaising with both internal and external customers
- Overseeing and maintenance of compliance procedures
- And much more!
This stand-out administration role will give you some outstanding global commercial experience – you will learn a lot on this journey.
We are looking for someone proactive with fresh energy and enthusiasm who can synchronize with the team and anticipate the needs of the business.
Ideally, you will be switched on, tech-savvy, with the ability to pick up new systems with ease. Due to the nature of the role, you need to take great pride in having high attention to detail. Technically, it would be great if you have experience in Microsoft Excel along paired with outstanding accuracy. Of course, excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively are at the core of this role.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply NOW with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com