Are you looking for a Sales Manager – Financial Saas role in Auckland?
- Incredible time to join, be part of the success, contribute & play a key role
- Define your Sales career in consulting; work closely with inspiring Founders
- Competitive base, bonus & ESOS, Britomart offices
A young agile SasS company with an already incredible reputation, this business is going from strength to strength and this will be an amazing time to join. Dedicated to providing innovation around Cost Transparency for corporations, their mission is to be customer centric and provide the latest technology to simplify customers starting on a Technology Business Management journey without complexity. Providing an IT management framework that implements a standard IT spend taxonomy, this business goes out of the box and are reimagining the way TBM can be implemented and consumed by businesses. Working with a multinational team based in New Zealand, USA and India, help them disrupt the market and pave the way.
As an experienced Sales Executive you will be working with companies across New Zealand and Australia within a range of sectors both in person and remotely. Ultimately you will be consulting and providing CIOs and other C-suite executives with a more accurate and detailed understanding of their organisations IT costs allowing them to make better informed decisions regarding future planning and investments.
Playing a key role, you will be responsible for:
- Driving and leading critical client engagements, leading programs and partnering with senior stakeholders
- Contribute to business development and account management activities such as pursuits, proposals and managing key relationships
- Execute and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of the clients
The ideal candidate:
- Proven sales and/or consulting experience within financial domains
- Experience in cost, spend, procurement arena would be highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to deliver an excellent client service and experience
- A client-centric approach with a constant drive for delivering innovative solutions
The key to your success will be your ability to develop high-impact relationships cultivating business networks and ultimately contributing to a profitable practice. You’re a self-starter who knows how to successfully drive and deliver business. You will have the ability to develop robust offers and to present, engage and negotiate throughout a business including C-Suite level.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you are adding value, collaborating and contributing to such an amazing business in massive growth? Located in Britomart offices, this outstanding opportunity would be ideal for a candidate wanting to have close touch to the Founders and be part of a team that is growing by the day. Your involvement and success will be well rewarded along with an Employee Stock Option Scheme.
If you offer the relevant proven experience, have excellent networks in place and are looking to move your Sales career to the next level then please email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com #31167