Are you looking for a Sales Support Coordinator role in Auckland?
- Career defining role; Construction industry
- Outstanding salary offered + health insurance
- Convenient East Tamaki location
This award-winning NZ business prides itself on their incredible reputation and their delivery of exceptional products and services. This company are seriously at the top of their game with new and exciting projects in the pipeline and this will be an amazing time to join. Working with a great bunch of people my client is in need of an administration professional who has this experience alongside a great attitude to join their hard working and fun sales team. The team will be incredibly grateful to have you on board utilising your skills and assisting with all thing’s administration, sales and customer service.
Involving a true mixture of delegated tasks supporting the sales team, there will be variety throughout your busy day ranging from:
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and phone
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner
- Providing internal sales support for the Account and Product Managers
- Supporting the sales team to provide customer quotes
- Assisting in establishing product solutions
- Providing support for technical material as required
- Liaising closely with the manufacturing and logistics teams regarding delivery schedules
You will enjoy being the go-to support for the team to ensure their day-to-day success. This stand-out internal sales coordinator role will give you some outstanding commercial experience – you will learn a lot on this journey.
We are looking for someone proactive, intuitive, with a fresh energy and enthusiasm who can synchronize with the team and anticipate the needs of the business, lending a hand in assisting the team where required, taking care of tasks that support them in their role day to day. Most importantly you will have had some exposure working in the infrastructure, construction or building industry in some capacity.
Are you looking for a new opportunity that will allow you to showcase your great sales coordination skills. This could be the perfect next opportunity for you. If this sounds like the role for you, please hit apply NOW with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com