Are you looking for a Senior Product Owner role in Auckland?
- Exciting time to join, be part of the success
- Define your career; work closely with Founders
- Work life balance guaranteed, contribute & play a key role
A new enterprise SasS company with an already incredible reputation, this business is going from strength to strength and this will be an amazing time to join. Dedicated to providing innovation around Cost Transparency for corporations, their mission is to be customer centric and provide the latest technology to simplify customers starting on a Technology Business Management journey without complexity. This business goes out of the box and are reimagining the way Technology Business Management can be implemented and consumed by businesses. Help them disrupt the market and pave the way!
Working within the enterprise Cost Management space will see you involved and assisting with:
- Modelling of data from Tower to Solution & Business level
- Defining core reports for the Bill of IT and Cost Transparency
- Supporting key customers on defining reports
- Contributing to development of further system modules
- Help define an implementation methodology
- Build assets for consultancy channels to resell product
- Define and develop core documentation
This will ultimately see you owning the demo system and ensuring data is modelled correctly. Working with the product team on developing specifications and user stories and contributing ideas to ensure the business is user centric. Your involvement will be well rewarded while working with a multinational team allowing for flexibility and working from home options.
The ideal candidate:
To ensure your success you will professionally ideally (but not essentially) offer experience with:
- Cost management data and IT Financial Management tools
- Exposure to driving Cost transparency and Cost optimization
- Implementation of Technology Business Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to translate client problems into detailed use cases for development
Personally, you will be someone who enjoys working in an Agile environment, be adaptable and understand how to move with a business while it grows and builds. Savvy communications will cement your success.
This outstanding opportunity would be ideal for a candidate wanting to have close touch of the Founders and be part of a team that is growing by the day. If you offer the relevant proven experience, attitude and are looking to move your career to the next level then please email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org