Are you looking for a Technical Writer role in Auckland?
- Exciting time to join, be part of the success
- Define your career; work closely with Founders
- Work life balance guaranteed, contribute & play a key role
A new enterprise SasS company with an already incredible reputation, this business is going from strength to strength and this will be an amazing time to join. Dedicated to providing innovation around Cost Transparency for corporations, their mission is to be customer centric and provide the latest technology to simplify customers starting on a Technology Business Management journey without complexity. This business goes out of the box and are reimagining the way TBM can be implemented and consumed by businesses. Help them disrupt the market and pave the way!
This will ultimately see you owning the Technical Content while growing a Technical Writing team around you. Working closely with the Product, Implementation, Support and Marketing teams will see you involved with:
- Developing overall content narratives and standards across platforms, website, help, case studies and documentation following Agile development methodology
- Interviewing subject matter experts for technical information
- Setting API documentation standards for API users, – API reference docs, developer guides
- Defining release notes methodology to help customers use new features or updates
- Develop a learning program around the Framework
- Define the help content strategy in the software
- Write high level micro-content for the user interface of the software
- Set standards for technical writers
- Perform editing and proofreading tasks to maintain content standards
- Develop the concept for presentations and videos (UX Designers will execute)
The ideal candidate:
To ensure your success you will offer an already proven work experience as a content creator in an IT context and manage a team of technical writers and professionally ideally (but not essentially) offer exposure with:
- Content strategy and information architecture methodologies, techniques & implementation
- Knowledge and capability in creation of frameworks and content from the ground up
- Proven experience in technical writing and managing a team of technical writers
- Ability to translate technical language into simple and concise English for the audience
- A knack for analysis and problem solving
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Personally, you will be someone who enjoys working in an Agile environment, be adaptable and understand how to move with a business while it grows and builds. A growth mindset will cement your success.
Based out of very cool Britomart offices, your involvement will be well rewarded while working with a NZ, USA and India team allowing for flexibility and working from home options.
This outstanding opportunity would be ideal for a candidate wanting to have close touch of the Founders and be part of a team that is growing by the day. If you offer the relevant proven experience, attitude and are looking to move your career to the next level then please email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com