We want to send you to Laneways!
St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival 2019 is a sensory music experience like no other! It promises new and revered innovative music, with headlining acts like Florence + The Machine, Courtney Barnett, Gang of Youths and many more. That’s why we’re sending one lucky person to experience what is set up to be the highlight of their summer – could it be you?
To enter, all you have to do is like or follow us and make a comment about a moment when you were ‘only human’ on our Facebook, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn competition post. You can triple your chances of winning by entering once each for our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
At the Recruitment Studio, we put being human at the very heart of what we do. We have a passion for people and all the intricate, human, and different ways that make you who you are. We believe that realising and celebrating our human-ness is so important when finding the right job or candidate for you.
So, get entering and you could find yourself in the lush surrounds of Albert Park with two stages delivering unforgettable performances not to be missed. Best of luck from the Recruitment Studio team!
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Recruitment Studio as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted through Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn starting on Tuesday the 6th of November 2018 (GMT+13). All entries must be received by the Wednesday the 9th of January 2019 at 11:59 pm (GMT+13).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered through commenting on the Recruitment Studio’s Facebook, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn competition post, with the condition of having liked the respective page(s). The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. You may enter a maximum of once per social media platform, to a maximum of three entries. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Recruitment Studio.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Terms & Conditions: Recruitment Studio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Recruitment Studio’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Recruitment Studio may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Recruitment Studio.
15. Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn: The Campaign hosted by Recruitment Studio is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.