Win your chance to see Simon Sinek live in Auckland
Your chance to see Simon Sinek Live in Auckland, March 2020.
A bestselling author of five books, including Start With Why, Simon Sinek’s inspirational leadership model is helping organisations and business leaders build trust, foster cooperation, and drive success. At his wildly successful TED talk in 2009, he posed the question ‘Why’; since then, his unconventional ideas have attracted a loyal following who value his expertise on organisational management.
Innovators and leaders in New Zealand are in for a treat as Simon Sinek is hosting a half-day seminar designed specifically for them. He will be in Auckland in March 2020 promoting his latest book The Infinite Game. At the half-day event, Simon will discuss leadership, culture, strategy, and sustainable growth using research from the book.
Go in the draw to win your own seat at this event!
Here is your chance to win a free ticket (selling at $695) to Simon Sinek’s special Auckland event. All you have to do is follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram and tag a friend or colleague.
RECRUITMENT STUDIO COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Recruitment Studio as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted through Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn starting on Monday 9th of September 2019 (GMT+13). All entries must be received by the 31st January 2020 at 11:59 pm (GMT+13).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered through Recruitment Studio’s Facebook, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn competition post, with the condition of having liked/followed the respective page(s). The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. You may enter a maximum of once per social media platform, to a maximum of three entries. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Recruitment Studio.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prize valued at $695 NZD. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Entry into the competition allows Recruitment Studio to use Winner’s name for purposes of announcing the Winner without further compensation.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Recruitment Studio. Winner will be notified by the social media account of entry on Tuesday 5th November 2019. Recruitment Studio shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
9. Terms & Conditions: Recruitment Studio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Recruitment Studio’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Recruitment Studio may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Recruitment Studio.
15. Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn: The Campaign hosted by Recruitment Studio is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER IS AT RECRUITMENT STUDIO’S SOLE DISCRETION AND MAY RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN.